Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Kris Moe back in Alameda to help grow golfers and Chuck Corica Golf Complex

Kris Moe golf

Kris Moe back in Alameda


I'm Kris Moe and I'm thrilled to be moving back to Alameda to help Greenway Golf turn Chuck Corica into a top notch golf facility.

Last year George Kelley (the founder and one of the three partners of Greenway) asked me to help him find a director of instruction for Chuck Corica.  Since I lived in Santa Rosa (85 miles away) it didn't occur to me at the time to throw my hat in the ring for the position. One of my close friends thought it might be a great opportunity since Greenway Golf was committed to turning Alameda into their flagship location for the whole country to marvel at.

When I learned that they are bringing in famed architect Rees Jones to redo the "South" (aka Jack Clark) course along with a redo of the par three course and building a new short game practice area I was convinced I wanted to be part of this development. Click here to see the improvements.


I attended Alameda High School through 1979. We always had a great high school team and the legacy continues with the continued support of juniors in the area. This includes free golf lessons for kids on Saturday mornings and many of these kids move onto more intensive instruction with Erik Stone and Woody Winslow (including current tour player James Hahn and female great Grace Na).

I'll be offering golf lessons in Alameda but I'll also be very involved in growing the business of selling golf clubs, repairing golf clubs and making the facility a fun place to be, hence my title- director of fun and golfer development!

Until I get my name on Alameda's website feel free to contact my cell phone at 707-529-6458 or my email, kris.moe@sbcglobal.net Call to book a lesson or if you have any ideas on how to make Chuck Corica a better place to enjoy golf.


BTW- Here is my new app that you can download on your i phone, https://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/kris-moe-golf/id693762450?mt=8







No comments:

Post a Comment